Blocking Betsy

Bus #27 has been loosing .2 miles on the odometer between drives. We're not sure why, but it's let to me watching the mileage closely. Today I just thought this mileage was fun. Too bad it didn't loose another .1 mi to be 68888.8.

Vivian and her friends were in the middle of an attempt at a cheer-leading stunt when we drove by. No waves for us today.

Ryker's mom wasn't out and waiting like she usually is. In face, she took long enough to come to the door, Ryker had knocked several times and I had my phone out to call her. 

 As we pulled up to Lil' Cubs I was remembering all the times last year that Betsy Dutson got stopped by the bus and had to wait for us. She was usually facing us on her way back to the high school. Today, Kaci had to walk the girls all the way upstairs and when I looked up there was a small, red hatchback waiting behind me. I was just feeling sorry for them, when they gave up and turned around. Kaci returned and I was headed down the street and out of town to Exum's when I suddenly remember I had Everleigh. I stopped just past the alley behind the Med Center and looked over to turn, only to find the entrance was blocked by that same red hatchback driven by none other than Betsy Dutson!  I had to back up so she could pull out, so I could turn and pull in. Poor lady. I hope we're not in her away again all year.


It sounds like things with Everleigh are kind of up in the air. We drop her off at Ms. Sharron's on Tuesday then who knows after that. I sneaked a picture of our stop just in case it's one of our last.

 

Maxwell's have a little pasture on the way up to their house that has a couple of cattle and some three buffalo. I enjoy looking for them as we drive by each day. 

Ayven is at her mom's and doesn't need to be picked up.

No Kallie either. 
 
Kaci and I parked by the HS for a few minutes before picking up Omari.
 
Omari's little sister has the cutest wave. Today she also blew me a kiss. 
 
Jeremiah's glasses situation has been resolved. There were three pair of sunglasses sitting in the classroom. 

We picked up Aylise as usual, except Dad was outside with her. Mom came out just as were were pulling away. Then at the school, Dad pulled up behind me and picked Aylise up. They left in his truck.I thought it was weird, so I messaged Kaci in case she knew why. Kaci came out of the school and pulled her car around by the bus. She was just getting out to talk to me when Mr. Tommer pulled back up and dropped Aylise off for school. Hmmmm? No idea.


Balie found a library card for Ava Schmidt on the bus. Neither of us even know who that it! We have no idea how it got on the bus, especially since the kids tell us they aren't supposed to take their cards out of the Library. I'll send this to school with one of my girls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...