Our Fan Club

Vivian and Laikyn climb the rock wall and wait to wave at the bus each day.  Today we stopped for a picture and a whole crew of girls came running. 

Olivia Glass must have caught whatever her sibling had because Dorothy was back at Lil' Cubs today, but Olivia was not.

Everleigh is back to living with the Jordans. Yesterday Kyndie and Krystal were out to greet her. Today it was Dale.

Alayna's mom picked her up today so after we delivered Exum to his sweet mama we headed back to town. I turned in all my paperwork yesterday, and Balie filled the bus; so made a stop by my house to visit Bear. Kaci has a super soft heart when it comes to animals. She usually asks now and then if we can stop in to see Socks and Bear. This was her first stop since Socks died. Bear has been feeling down lately. I don't know if he doesn't feel well, or if he's just lonely with everyone back to their school routine. Either way he was super happy to sit on the bottom stair of the back porch while Kaci loved on him. I used my time to grab a snack. For some reason I was incredibly hungry. Left-over potatoes was my snack of choice, hoping it would really fill me up.

Kallie's little sister is out on the back porch with Mom or Grandma when we pull up each day. She has the sweetest little wave and is always sure to share it.

Omari was really slow to come out today. I almost honked. I'm glad I didn't because he was really sad as he walked to the bus and climbed on.
 
Parker wasn't at Lil' Cubs today. I'm starting think there must be a lot of illness going around.

Ayven's dad has been home to put her on the bus the last few days. He's a super sweet dad and he and Shelby and their kids make a cute little family. I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to his "Goose from Top Gun" haircut and mustache though.

After picking up Aylise we always drive past Derek (Dirk) and Faith Schneider's house. This summer Dirk build his kids a fun tree house. We've been watching the fence around his yard come together the past few weeks. Yesterday when we drove past Derek was sitting on the porch in his backyard having lunch and enjoying his fine handiwork. Today he wasn't there, but for some reason both Kaci and I checked just in case. It things like that we enjoy most on our daily route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...