No PreK, Sub for Balie

No PreK today. I subbed for Balie's PM so she could watch Macy's JH sports preview. It was really nice to see the other drivers at the Grade School (Jenny, Brad, Wendy, & Rick who was riding w/ Wendy).  I didn't think sharing a bus with Balie would make that big of a difference but I miss my daily walk and familiar sights on the East side of the Grade School and my daily messages with Wendy.

Balie's route is so much nicer this year.  Shorter route,  shorter bus.  Both are very helpful. I got a huge huge hug from Evelyn Payne. She's got such a cute new hair cut.  I overshot her stop today thinking it was past the trees not before them.  I just smiled big and waved at her confused Grandma, then backed the bus back off to let Evelyn and her cousin off. Grandma and I had a good laugh about that. 

#27 needs some minor repairs.  Torn seats and beveled step tread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...