Tues, Feb 8 Over-thinking and Over-loaded

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I thought today was going to be a normal, typical Tuesday route. It turned out to be just that,  except that Jenny met us at the corner of Ave S and 17th to give us Ollie. What was not normal and typical about today is that since I thought it would be a good day to write about a normal Tuesday route, I payed close attention to what I wanted to record when the route was over.  I was looking for things that I notice or think on the route every single day,  but maybe isn't more worry enough to write about on its own.  You know,  capture a good picture to look back on and remember years later.  Well,  my brain is detailed oriented, and as I paid attention to my inner thoughts I was astounded at just how many inner thoughts I have in one 2-hr route.  From the green car vehicle that is parked in the field near Gilmore's and we don't know why to the flood of nostalgia that his me every time we pass Zimm's feed lot, it was rather overwhelming and exhausting. No wonder I feel like taking a nap every afternoon when I get home! 

I decided not to write all of that down after all. I'll do it a little bit each day, or at the very least save it for another day. Right now I'm going to go rest and reset. 😴 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...