Mon, Feb 7

Monday, February 7, 2022

AM: Linlee, Hank, Stella, Amari. I blew right past Linlee house and had to come up the alley to stop her off. 

Co-op: The back of the bus is caked in mud from the past few weeks. It's warm out today so I grabbed a broom and swept it off so Clint could wash the window.  They're looking a lot better. 

District Office:  Lori is my candy supplier.  She keeps the bowl well stocked with Reeces peanutbutter cups so I can grab my weekly treat. 

Amy is still out today.  She didn't feel well all last week,  but then her fever sounded last night. 

PM:
- Evelyn's driveway is so muddy with the melting snow.  I'm suprised she keep her shoes clean. 
- Shelby brought baby Henry out to see us.  Ollie of course had to shower him in kisses.
- Newton was so excited to tell me about his friend who had a birthday and brought Paw Patrol cupcakes🧁 for all the kids at Lil' Cubs. 
- I got a glimpse of the JH 🏀  team all dressed in blue in memory of Zane Farney's friend, Teagan, who died in the car accident this weekend.  They were all out on the front steps of the HS to have their picture taken. 
- Wenzel's have the cutest,  skinny snowman⛄ in their yard. I'm sure he's lost some weight in the past few days. 
- Gavin had his big smile and bright blue eyes waiting for us when we pulled in. 
- Kaci and I could hear 🚨 sirens as we unloaded kids.  Siren's are rarely a good sign and in a small town they usually hit close to home.  I always wonder whose life is being affected when I hear them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...