Moody Weather

🌞🥶 From 70 degrees yesterday to 5 degrees this morning. How does a change that drastic even happen? I'm suprised the wings that blew through last night weren't stronger. I can't even say how grateful I am that I'm not feeling the changes as pressure in my head anymore. 

We had a bus meeting this morning,  which I was a few minutes late to because I didn't want to get out of my warm bed so the whole morning started off slowly.

Sub-state and State Basketball are upon us and Bus #29 is running on bad tires so there may be another large vehicle purchase happening in the very near future. Jim said if he could find an 11 passenger vehicle in good repair he'd pay cash for it today.  

We also had a good conversation on the care and cleaning of busses championed by Jenny & Wendy. I'm so out of the Activity Bus loop this year that I didn't even realize that was still an issue.  We dropped some great ideas for positive change, but nothing we didn't bring up last year: drivers cleaning and fueling when possible after trips,  holding teams and coaches accountable,  planning a bus cleaning party a couple of times each year.  Hopefully this time they'll become more than ideas. 

No Evelyn on route today.  She's having a tooth pulled.  We're actually parked at Everywhere park right now just passing the extra time.  Poor Addy is bored out of her mind! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...