Rayf, early pickups?

 Friday, September 11, 2020

10:55am Jim: Hey Kimberly, will you be available for Rayf's second pickup some days like we did last year?

11:11am Me: Remind me what that looked like? Seems like it was 10:00ish. Yes, depending on mom's wound care. She has appointments on Tuesdays but the time is inconsistent and I don't find out until the morning of.

 11:14am Me: Also, I noticed there's an early dismissal day next week. It seems like I helped Wendy those days but I can't remember if it was taking Rayf home or driving her route. I am not available to drive the route this time but could probably do Rayf if needed.

11:51am Jim: Rayf is 10:15. If he needs a pickup on a day you are busy we'll figure something else out. I'll check with Wendy about early dismissal.

11:51am Me: 10:15 will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...