Missed that I'm Subbing for Kate

 Friday, September 4, 2020

8:08am Me: Jim, I'm so sorry. It seems I somehow missed that I am subbing for Kate today. It's not on the schedule and I don't remember a conversation about it. I'm not in a position today to pick up that route. I apologize for the stress this is causing.

8:47am Jim: No need to apologize, if you didn't know about it that's my fault!! We'll get it covered.

8:50am Me: It may just as well have been mine. I do remember Kate asking about a Sub during hte bus meeting and you saying "that would be Kimberly." I didn't write it down or put it on my calendar. My poor brain is so full right now. I'm sorry.

8:50am Jim: Lol, it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...