Ready to drive tomorrow?

Monday,  September 28, 2020

8:46am Me: Who is driving preschool today? I'll get the monday route sent over to them.

8:47am Jim: Jenny

8:47am Me: Thanks!

8:57am Jim: Hey, do you think you'll be ready to drive tomorrow? If so, you'll be subbing for Brad, not Kate in the afternoon.

9:01am Me: Yes, I believe so. Unless I have a mental trainwreck while teaching piano this afternoon then plan on me. I've been doing more and more each day, will call the clinic for a medical release here shortly.   I'll reach out to Brad and have him walk me through his route. 

9:03am Jim: Great! Thanks Kimberly.

9:11am Me: Thanks for the reminder. I would have forgotten I was subbing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...