Trim Trees for Rayf Pickup

Monday, September 21, 2020

1:40 PM Me: Just got the info for my MIL's wound care tomorrow.  I need to have her up in Lyons at 8. I won't make the bus meeting.  Is there anything specific you need from me for that meeting? On my end, preschool route is going well. I subbed for Wendy for Rayf pickup today. The parents have requested that pickup happen in the Alley to give closer access to the ramp at their back door. It works but there are several trees that hit the bus. Also the trees on the east side of 6th between Jefferson and Adam's scrap the top of the bus unless I drive completely on the opposite side of the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...