Info for Accident Report

 Friday, January 24, 2020

12:37pm Jim: Hey, Kimberly, bus 31 has some damage that Robert never filled out an accident report for. Do you know what happened? No one is in trouble because Robert obviously knew about it (he got a quote for the repairs). I just need to know what happened so I can file an insurance claim.

3:45pm Yes. I do know what happened. I'm working concessions right now but will get that info to you when I'm done.

4:06pm Me: I pulled into a parking lot at McPherson college that turned out to be tighter than anticipated. I caught a fence pole while reversing to make the turn. 

The "love tap" mentioned in this text is on Bus #30- front, upper right, just behind the door. That one was from that awful day last year when I got lost subbing Jenny's morning route to Alden. I got tangled in a tree while trying to make a tight turn out at Bagby's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...