Mounting First Aid Kits

 Friday, January 31, 2020

11:28am Jim: Yeah, I did that wrong...Are there 6 brackets in there? 

11:30am Me: Sorry about that comment. I do that to my poor kids all the time. "Thanks. You did it wrong but thanks."

11:30am Jim: Lol, I'm glad you said something!

11:32am Me: There are only two brackets on the bus. I was thinking about it, I think the way you have it is fine. We won't be able to take the first aid kit with us for a drill, but in an emergency those handles are perforated so you can pull the kit off with a little effort.

11:33am Jim: I'll hunt down some brackets. The first aid kit is metal. That one might be tough to pull off :)

11:35am Me: Good point! Thanks again for getting out there and working on it. I feel a lot better having everything secure.

12:12am Jim: The gear indicator light on 27 seemed to work when I turned the lights on. Were you talking about the light that is on the shifter,behind the letters so you can see what gear you are in?

12:24pm Me: yes, that's the light I'm talking about but I think it was on Bus#29. It's whichever but I took to State Debate.

12:32pm Me: #20 is back now if you need it.

12:35pm Me: The garage and supply closets look AMAZING. Kudos to whoever did that.

12:37pm Mark did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...