New Driver: Becky Stelling

 Thursday, August 20, 2020

12:01pm Jim: We have another new driver! Becky Stelling is going to do the VoTec route. Would you be interested in doing some of her training or should I ask Wendy? I know you already have Bailey so I didn't know if that would be easy or hard to add another:)

12:08pm Me: Oh yay! I just her a few weeks ago. She'll be a great addition! I'm happy to train her too. It's easy to double up and more efficient.

12:09pm Jim: Sounds great. We can always split up driving time if we need to.

12:17pm Me: One thing we've run into with Balie, testing appointments in Hutch are currently being scheduled out in Oct. We're looking into other locations, but I can't get them behind the wheel at all until they have that permit. Then it's two weeks until they can do a driving test. So, we're currently looking at not having licensed drivers until late Oct/early Nov. We may have to be creative with the schedule until then.

2:12pm Jim: Yikes...

2:13pm Jim: Becky will be in tomorrow at 1:30 to fill out paperwork. Would you like to come in to talk about what training will entail?

2:41pm Yeah. I'll come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...