XC Practices, Can't Train

 Friday, August 21, 2020

11:50am Me: I talked with Pamela and made special arrangements with my Tuesday students. Go ahead and schedule me for XC practices on Tuesdays through September. 

11:58am Me: Also, if Wendy is available, it will probably be best to have her do the bulk of the driver training. When I responded yesterday I wasn't even thinking that I'm currently driving family members to appointments at the hospital 4 times a week. That fills the time slot I was hoping to use to work with the new drivers. I'm so sorry. I can still come get Becky familiar with the manual and get her started though.


2:43pm Me: I forgot to walk Becky through time sheets! If you didn't already cover that with her she's going to need that for Mon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...