Getting Ready for Next Week

 Tuesday, August 11, 2020

11:38am Me: Hi. Just checking in to see if Bus #20 is scheduled for anything in the next few day (Highway Patrol inspections, etc). If not I thought I'd pull it over to my house and give it a thorough cleaning before next week.

11:39am Jim: It is all inspected and read for you!

11:42am Me: 

Thanks! How are you holding up? I watched the board meeting yesterday. You're doing a great job under some pretty intense pressure. I know I shine about being busy and stressed out but is there anything I can do to help carry your load in the bus transportation department?

11:44am Jim: Thanks:) I appreciate that. I think we're moving along. We have Susan Zs replacement learning the ropes so that is helping. I think it is all moving along. We may need some help with rider lists later this week.

11:50am Me: I saw that. I think Amy is going to be great in that role. With rider lists: I've already reached out to Lydia over at the preschool. The last two years we've me together shortly after enrollment to coordinate preschool bus riders. Once that info is available I can organize my route and get a copy submitted to the office.

12:24pm Me: Also, something to consider: Depending on the # of preschoolers riding the bus and where they live, Kaci and I have had anywhere from 5-25 min of downtime between routes. If we end up having more time than not this year, we could feasibly help with some bus cleaning/disinfecting during that space of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...