Covering Brad, Ready for a Break

Sunday,  December 6, 2020

7:02 pm Jim: Hey Kimberly, Brad will be out until Thursday. I asked Marlin if he can cover, but he was subbing 3 days this week already. Do you have lessons this week?

7:21 pm Me: I'll move them. 

7:29 pm Me: Just to make sure I've got my head on straight. Brad's route AM & PM Mon-Wed. Or am I driving Thursday too?

8:23 pm Jim:  Marlin is going to keep doing Brads. Can you get Kate's tomorrow, and Jenny's Tuesday?

8:24 pm Me:  Yes, I can do that.  You don't need me Wed?

8:26 pm Me: AM and PM or just PM?

8:30 pm Jim: Just PM. No games on Wednesday:)

8:30 pm Me: Gotcha. Thanks

8:31 pm Jim: No, thank YOU!!!

8:32 pm Me: I bet you're ready for Christmas break. I'm tired and I'm not a superintendent. 

8:35 pm Jim: Lol, I actually am. Mainly because there is a moratorium  on sports and practices over the whole break. Winter activities have  been a 24/7 stressor. Lots of calls and emails.

8:37 pm Me: And quarantines. πŸ˜‰ Only two more days on JH girls quarantine. My household is happy. 

8:37 pm Jim: πŸ’₯πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...