No Hoarding Article

 Thursday, April 23, 2020

9:01am Jim: Saw this and thought of you. 😂

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/food-drink/mom-16-kids-sign-not-hoarding-coronavirus.amp

 9:58am Me: I love it. 😂

10:05am Jim: I went shoe shopping once when I only had three kids and the salesman commented "What are you, a baby factory?" I can't help it if his kids aren't as cut and intelligent as mine. 😉 I promptly turned around and took my business else where.

10:07am Yikes!

10:08am It's nice being in KS in the company of families like Dwayne Wilson's instead of AZ where you were strange if you wanted more than 2 kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Magnet

Balie must have had trouble with the papers falling on her while driving too. Fancy new types schedule held up by a much stronge...